Random 5 Friday
Today I'm joining Random 5 Friday, at Nancy's A Rural Journal, for the first time. Random 5 Friday is a weekly meme where you share "5 random facts about you, your pets, your kids, whatever".
Okay, here are my Random 5 for this week.
1. I thoroughly enjoy thrifting, and two weeks ago I scored this little French pitcher for $2.
2. Hubby and I spent a few days in Hood River, Oregon last week, and came home with some amazing pears at 75 cents/lb.
3. The red and yellow pears ripened to a delicious sweet flavor; so wonderful in a green salad with walnuts and feta cheese, dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette.
4. My husband recently spilled cinnamon hazelnut ground coffee and used our dustbuster to clean it up. The aroma remains in the dust cup. Now every time I use the dustbuster I crave a cup of coffee.
5. I have a weakness for mocha lattes and love to indulge myself when I spy a coffee bar.
Isn't this fun? Hop on over to Random 5 Friday to see other Randoms, and link up to join the party.