These photos represent a few of the random things I discovered this week (5 to be exact, as I play along with Random 5 Friday at Nancy's A Rural Journal).
1. Gate. This gate is the entrance to a garden situated between two commercial brick buildings in our little town. Here it is with a very light covering of snow on Monday.
2. Rainbow. A full rainbow pierced the sky Thursday morning. Dennis and I rushed outside with our cell phones to capture it. Rainbows remind me of God's faithfulness. "I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth." (Genesis 9:13)
3. Tiny Cottage Kitchen. I'm crazy about this little kitchen I found while perusing the net.
|Sunflower Cottage Kitchen|
4. Eyeglass Dish Tray. I discovered this at the thrift store for $3. I couldn't resist it. Now I always know where to find my reading glasses.
5. An old cottage that appears abandoned. Another discovery in our little town. I believe it was a beauty at one time.
Thank you for visiting. Hope your weekend is filled with wonderful things.