1. I've had learning to quilt on my bucket list for half my adult life. Today I start my first class. Check.
2. Since 2007 I've had four different blogs. For awhile I had 3 going at the same time, but since June A Joyful Cottage has been my only blog. Yesterday I launched a new photo blog Captured In My Lens. I'm thinking I might need to find a Bloggers Anonymous support group.
3. When I was 9 years old my dad brought home a collection of salt & pepper shakers he had purchased at an auction and gave them to me. He thought it would be fun for me to add to the collection over time. I did for quite awhile. Then fifteen years ago I decided I no longer enjoyed them. I sold the whole collection to an antique store. I kinda wish I had kept them.
|Photo by Vickisee Photography. Some Rights Reserved.|
4. Confession. Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking, nor do I feel like going out to eat. On those nights we have a store bought frozen dinner. Marie Callender's pot pies are pretty darn good, by the way.
5. I've rediscovered crossword puzzles, and have been working the puzzle in our local newspaper. It comes three times a week. I figure at 3x a week for 52 weeks, that's 156 puzzles. By this time next year I hope to be smarter, or at least have a broader vocabulary.
It's been a mighty fine week here. Hope you're having a good week, too.
Sharing with Random 5 Friday at A Rural Journal